Grab a seat.
Become a part of our community.
AAAIM 2018 National Conference
The 2018 AAAIM National Conference will take place September 19-20 at the beautiful Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles, CA.
- Register today at our Early Bird rates and save $1,000! Limited Early Bird tickets available here.
- Sponsorship and membership information available here.
- Planning to attend the conference? A discounted room block has been setup for your convenience at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel. Reserve your room here.
About the AAAIM National Conference
AAAIM's annual conference is the national platform for Asian American investment managers across the major asset classes of private equity, hedge funds, public equities, fixed income and real assets to meet, conduct business and learn from insightful leaders and each other. The event gathers a broad range of investment professionals with common interests from public pension funds, other institutional limited partners, emerging managers and large investment firms. Please visit the 2018 AAAIM National Conference website for this year's agenda.
AAAIM and AAAIM-affiliate events across the country.
Sign-in to your membership account for discounts to select events!
Thursday, June 28 | Investec Asset Management | London
INVESTMENT PERSPECTIVES: Mid-Year Review
- Hamad Ali, Universities Superannuation Scheme
- Kathleen Bacon, HarbourVest Partners
- Bindu Besser, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB)
- Becca Davis, Cambridge Associates
- David Weeks, Association of Member Nominated Trustees | Lovell Pension Scheme
Speakers & Hosts:
Early-bird tickets are €250 OFF!
Location: Investec Asset Management
Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM BST
AAAIM Chicago Regional Event
Thursday, July 26th | Sidley Austin | Chicago
Mark your calendars on July 26th for the AAAIM Chicago Regional Event. Confirmed fireside chat with Jae Yoon, CIO of NY Life, who will be interviewed by Suzanne Yoon, Founder & Managing Partner of Kinzie Capital Partners.
Two rockstar panels are slated: VC Panel and Mid-Year Review Panel. Speakers include:
- Matt Autrey, Adams Street Partners
- Seamon Chan, Palm Drive
- Cindy Lau, Segal Marco Advisors
- Gordon Liao, Modjule LLC
- Maggie Ralbovsky, Wilshire Associates
- Grace Reyes, AAAIM
- Han Shen, iFly.vc
- Mike Silva, CalPERS
- Justin Wee, LendingClub
- Veronica Wu, Hone Capital
Location: Sidley Austin | 1 S Dearborn St | Chicago, IL 60603
Time: 3:00 - 7:00 PM CT
AAAIM Partners with Kayo
6th Annual Kayo Women's Private Markets Summit
October 2 & 3, 2018 | Peninsula Hotel | Chicago
Our 6th Annual Private Markets Summit is a 2-day event uniting women investors across private credit, private equity and venture capital.
What's New This Year:
- 75+ new speakers from across various sectors in Private Equity
- 400+ attendees over two and a half days
- Two new forums for investors in Private Credit and Venture Capital
- Exciting new personal development opportunities, including an Improv Workshop and Glam & Brand Workshop
- Young professional program for 25 emerging leaders in private equity and venture capital
- And more!
Register below and use the code AAAIM20 for a 20% discount!