Grab a seat.
Become a part of our community.
AAAIM NYC Regional Event
We can't close out the year without an NYC event...
So - we've lined up something very special for you! Featuring a Fireside Chat with June Kim of CalSTRS, we have a program you won't want to miss.
Hosted happy hour networking drinks after to celebrate!
Mon, October 22, 2018
3:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
1345 6th Avenue
New York, NY 10105
AAAIM HK Regional Event hosted by Eaton Partners
No content - just cocktails.
Join us for our very first ever event in Hong Kong and be part of AAAIM's milestone event!
Hosted exclusively by Eaton Partners at the ultra-luxe, super posh Armani Prive rooftop bar & lounge, the AAAIM Hong Kong Regional event is not to miss.
We're closing out the evening of November 14th and bringing together leading GP's & LP's to celebrate after the AVCJ PE & VC Forum Event.
You'll be glad you to take part in it...
Wed, November 14, 2018
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM HKT
8 Connaught Road Central
Hong Kong Island
AAAIM and AAAIM-affiliate events across the country.
Sign-in to your membership account for discounts to select events!
NAIC's Annual Private Equity and Hedge Fund Conference
The Crossroads of Commerce and Capital
October 24-25, 2018 | William Blair & Company | Chicago
NAIC's Annual Private Equity and Hedge Fund Conference brings together institutional investors, CIOs, investment managers, consultants and others in the private equity and hedge fund industry to discuss current investment strategies and research, as well as explore collaborative deals.
Contact Dawn Simmons, to claim and process your registration.
CAASA Annual Conference
November 6-7, 2018 | Montreal, QC
This conference builds upon our team's experience in sourcing quality speakers (strictly from the investor community) for timely and topical panels and keynote speaking sessions. In addition, a selection of curated roundtables will be available for sponsors, speakers, and investors in attendance - these smaller meetings provide an opportunity for all to have frank and private discussions on relevant topics.
Also included, on a strictly opt-in basis for all, are several tête-à-tête sessions where participants can exchange introductions and briefings. All proceedings are subject to Chatham House Rule.
AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum
November 13-15, 2018 | Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong
The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum (AVCJ Forum) is the premier private equity and venture capital event in Asia. Now in its 31st year, this annual conference brings together over 1,100 GPs including 410+ LPs and other professionals to Hong Kong for three days of meetings, discussions and deal making.
- Leading GPs and LPs speakers confirmed:
- Jonathan S. Lavine, Co-Managing Partner, Bain Capital
- Nikos Stathopoulos, Managing Partner, BC Partners
- Kok Yew Tang, Chairman and Managing Partner, Affinity Equity Partners
- Ravi Thakran, Chairman and Managing Partner, L Catterton Asia
- Ming Lu, Head of Asia Pacific, KKR
- Hideya Sadanaga, Managing Director, Head of Private Equity Investment, JAPAN POST BANK
- Jeremy Coller, CIO and Chairman, Coller Capital
- Gregory Jania, Head of Fund Investments, Global Private Equity, APG Asset Management
- Katja Salovaara, Senior PE Portfolio Manager, Ilmarinen
- Joe Bryant, Investment Director, UCLA Investment Company
- Gabriel Morrow, Senior Investment Officer, New York City Retirement Systems
- Maverick Wong, Managing Director, Head of Private Equity, China Ping An Insurance Overseas
- Lucas Detor, Managing Principal, CarVal Investors
- Nicholas Bloy, Co-Managing Partner, Navis Capital Partner
- Ranjit Shah, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Gaja Capital
- Wei Zhou, Founding and Managing Partner, China Creation Ventures
- Padmanabh (Paddy) Sinha, Managing Partner, Tata Opportunities Fund
- Tatsuo Kawasaki, Founding Partner, Unison Capital
- Jason Shin, Managing Partner, VIG Partners
And many others...
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to AAAIM's members to attend the AVCJ Forum. Please quote the VIP code AVCJHK_AAAIM10 for registration.
Few easy ways to register: