AAAIM Newsletter – April 2019April 30, 2019
Coming Soon – June 2019 – Sun Bay Senior ClubJune 4, 2019
This month, our special welcome to AAAIM’s newest Members!
- Thank you to Jung Woo Sung for Hanwha’s support and for Jay Eum and David Lam for being great AAAIMbassadors! We’re also excited to feature Jung Woo on our National Conference speaker line-up – the list of rockstar allocators continue to grow.
A few congratulations are in order. Congrats to:
- Tram Nguyen who was formerly at PaulHastings for transitioning to Mayer Brown LLP.
- Paulina Woo who recently was promoted to Managing Director at PFM, a Philadelphia-based finance company, making her the first partner of Pacific Island descent
- Jimmy Yan on his Special Recognition Award from the New York NASP Foundation.
- Yinh Hinh for her new role at Eagle Capital Management.
- A special congratulations to June Kim and the Finance Leaders Fellows of The Aspen Institute. We’re excited to have an AAAIM nominee selected as one of the 22 Fellows!
View the Newsletter