Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association Exam Scholarship
AAAIM is proud to launch a new scholarship program this year. A member will be chosen to receive a grant for the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association Exam in September 2019.
CAIA will waive enrollment and first-time registration fees for its Level I Exam in September 2019 (value of $1,650).
*Textbooks and study material not included
Application Process & Requirements
Required program application materials include the CAIA Charter Global Gateway Scholarship Application form resume by Saturday, March 30th. Submit your application to: email@example.com
Selection & Notification of Applicant Status
- Application materials will be reviewed by the AAAIM's Emerging Leaders Initiative Committee. Reviewers will not evaluate application materials from applicants employed by his/her firm or organization.
- AAAIM will provide reviewers with an established, 4-point scoring rubric whereby application form responses are judged on the basis of ambition, clarity, commitment, and innovation.
- AAAIM will notify applicants of award status by email by mid-April.
- Possess a minimum of one year of professional experience.
- Pursue a career in alternative investment management.
- Maintain full membership in AAAIM.
- Ensure your employer does not currently reimburse the cost of the CAIA program.
- Commit to register for the Level 1 CAIA exam in September 2019.
- If selected for the Scholarship, agree to serve as an organizational steward for AAAIM & CAIA by participating in organizational events and/or activities.
- Allow AAAIM & CAIA to use your name, name of employer, photo, and/or excerpts from essay responses in support of CAIA marketing and communications campaigns.